Saturday 26 October 2013


Probably the band's new logo. Can't wait for the Indonesian tour later in December! 

October has been great so far. Still adapting to the classes and modules. It really sucks knowing you're not with your classmates anymore. Everyday is meeting new lads & lasses which I am ok with but it's not the same. Nothing last forever innit? I am loving my Fridays now. Hehe met a few great people whom I would love to get to know more about! Well it's only the first week....anything could happen. It's the lovely weekend and I spent it watching 4 seasons of Friends on me bed. It's getting a little bit addictive I'll say. I really need to have a couple of pints with the lads though. Everyone is so busy with National Slavery, work & school. I feel like I am slacking most of the time. It also sucks knowing that I won't be able to play for "POLITE" this year...what a disappointment. Oh well shit happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment